Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My fall favorites 2013

Hello everyone:

So I finally got the courage to post my first videos on YouTube and to finally start this blog page.
It has been a hard journey for me getting the courage to get things going. My twelve year old started to post random things on YouTube before I did, and I had the page longer than her.

My first video was about my fall favorites and I got to post it in Spanish and in English. Awesome!
Now is getting into habit about doing one at least every two weeks.

But my question for all of you is how can I improve? I know I need a better camera that is on my wish list hopefully ill get it. Any suggestions on which one I should get?

Well here is my fall favorites:

1. Bath and body work candles in Leaves and Marshmallow Fireside.

I really love leaves specially for my living room gives the house such an "I'm home feeling." The other one I have it in my room cause it is a more appealing smell for my husband.

Then I have some makeup to share.
2. A Revlon lip butter in the color
3. Rommel London Kate #104


I know my only makeup favorites are lipsticks I am a lipstick junkie! <3




Well see you all later!
Cyrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment