Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week of 10-10-13 tv shows.( My opinion)

Hello everyone:

So far how have your week have been?
So far mine has been super busy and full of new TV shows. Last time talked about some shows that were starting. We have some great  shows this fall. I got to watch witches of eastend. So far it is an interesting show to watch. Love the characters so far my favorite is Freya.

Then I watched  Arrow and Supernatural. OK on arrow I was a little distracted with other things but it was a good show. They introduced black canary. Well we got to see her for the first time.
On Supernatural like always had me on a cliff hanger. I really really loved the show.  Lastly I am going to talk about Glee it was so heart touching today #rememberingcory that would we always in my heart. He sang like an angel.

We'll that is all I have for you this week. Let me know what you all are watching! Post something down below!

***going to make a different page for my tv show and movie blog tunenacy.blogspot.com come join me!

Best,
Cyrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment