Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Radiant Orchid

Hello everyone:

Today I will be talking about the color of the year! Radian orchid is is a fushia purple tone beautiful color to start the year with!

I have a couple of items in my makeup collection that have this color.
First is from Maybeline color vivid in #900 hot plum
The next one is  the same color but sheer it is also from Maybeline but it is a color whisper in #95 mad for magenta.


Beautiful sheer color easy to wear everyday, easy color line to let a pre-teen use. Gives color but it's is not to intense. 

Then I have Milani color stament  in 19 Raspberry rush

So far I love the intensity of this lipstick line it is phenomenal. It last a really long time! I recommend this line if you can't be re-applying your lipstick all the time.

Then I have Rimmelsmoisture renew lipstick in #520 violet pop.

Love the color it is monochrome so it looks a little more purple in the tube.
An lastly also by Maybeline is is from the color sensational it is #410 Blissful Berry
Yes it is a little darker but it also goes well with the color patern.
I also have a couple of nail polish.
From left to right

Wet n wild #208B through the grapevine
Hot topic nail polish ( this nail polish the numbers are wore out)
Milani #65 cool vibe milani
Essie #743 Nice is Nice


All this products mentioned where purchased with my own money and I am not trying to brag. I just want to share my love of make up with you all.
Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel!


Remember Shine bright and have an adventure doing it!

Xo
Cyrielle


No comments:

Post a Comment