Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

planner ideas

Hello Everyone:


How are you all doing today? I am Doing OK, so I have decided to go ahead and start to talk to you about my planner. I just got a planner form Kiki.K and I have been loving the whole planner idea and decorating thing. I got a ton of stickers and washi tape and so far putting all this effort into may planner has helped me to become organized and prepared for the week.

The older i am getting the more I have seen the use of using a planer. When I was younger I did not care for such a thing. After having 4 kids a husband and a busy school life and work like of my own I started to forget things. Bills in particular!

So I started to use the planner system so far, so good I am still new to the thing.

What are you all doing for planning and organizing your selves. Let me know we can share ideas.


until later
remember shine bright like stars and have an adventure doing it!

XOxo
Cyrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment