Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lazy Sunday ?

Hello everyone today's blog it's going to be different for once is not about makeup.

At lease most of it. This weekend I kind of relaxed a bit. I did lots of gardening which included dirt and slugs which I wish I would had taken some pictures of. 

My roses are blooming nicely. An I planted  on the ground a couple of petunias and carnations.

Today has been a day of showing my kids how to care for our garden. We also had some fun!
By the end of the day it was pedi time. So my sister started to fix our moms feet and  I did mine. This Sunday has been stress free and full of different experiences. 

How is your Sunday going? Leave a comment down below and see you all next time!
Remember Shine bright and have an adventure doing it!

Xo
Cyrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment