Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

May favorites

Hello everyone:

This month sure has gone by quickly!
We are at the end of May. That means is time for my May favorites. So let's get this going. For starters eve since Mother's Day I have been loving my too face chocolate bar palette. 16 beauty colors a mix of mattes, and shimmers. And the smell is awesome. Love this palette!

My other May favorites were lipsticks I am happy to say that I have been loving the Maybeline blissful berry #410 , I like that beautiful plum color and the lipstick is very moisturizing. My other favorite has been my Rimmel London Kate. In # 104 I like the pinky nude color it gives my lips, it's my go to color. The last lip color I have been loving it's the Nyx butter lipstick in BLS17 pops explosif nice nude color and the formula soft moisturizing and lasts a good time on your lips. When the color is gone your lips still feel soft. 
The last May favorite for me was the EOS hand lotion in cucumber. This formula it's very hydrating and non greasy lasts a long time and the smell is refreshing! I love the EOS brand their products are awesome!
Well guys that is all my May favorites don't forget to check out my YouTube channel follow this link http://youtu.be/Ou-rbe04sd0 . So you  can see more reviews and tutorials.

*** all products were purchased with my own money, this is my personal opinion of the products I have used for the month of May I am not getting payed for this!***


 Remember Shine bright and have an adventure doing it!

Xo
Cyrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment