Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Review of L.A. Colors Contour Sticks


Hello everyone:

I hope you all are doing great. Today I will be doing a little review and tutorial on the L.A. Colors Contour Sticks. I found this at my local Family dollar and they where a dollar each.
I posted  a video on Youtube where i try this products click on the link below to check it out.


so let me start with the contour this is the  #CCS624 medium to contour just a little darker than my current skin tone. it gives me a light contour to my face very natural looking.


the next is the #CCS622 wich is a beautiful bronzer hint of gold more toward the copper side love it i used it as a blush on the photo above which it gives me a sun kissed look. 

then I have the light to brighten stick #CCS623 this is a a great brightening stick. 

and lastly I have the highlight stick #CCS621 great champagne frost it s not so over powering and the light catches just fine. 

so far I can say I love this products very much.  I will be re purchasing and getting backups soon.

well this is all for now until next time.

XoXO ,

Cyrielle


No comments:

Post a Comment