Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ZzzQuil vox box

Hello everybody:

So today I'll be talking about the Zzzquil vox box I got today from influenster. This is my very first box so I am excited! 
I can't wait to use my Zzzquil but I will be waiting to the weekend so I can give to a go! Just in case it is too strong! 

Either way I'll be letting you all know on Monday!
Update:

Sorry this update is later than first announced. I had to work late that weekend and being new to Zzzquil I wanted to door right. Ok my opinion of the product is... This stuff works like a charm I really recommend it if you can't sleep so give this stuff a try. I feel asleep and stayed asleep. I woke up not drowsy either. So far great product. 
Hey if you take it leave me a comment below on how your body reacted to it!


Xoxo
Cyrielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment