Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

April favorites 2015

Hello my lovelies:

How are you all doing today hope you are all doing great!

So we are I the month of May OMG! When sure going fast this year agai! What you all think. 
But let's end all this talking and get to the fun stuff.

1. I have been loving Daredevil on net flux they show so far it is capturing my mind and my attention very  good. Are any of you watching it?

2. Anime well I have taken a break of Noragami been busy during lunch at work where I watch my anime. Don't judge me I just need to get a way from work during lunch and anime world isn't the best!

3. I have been loving my kikik planner and my Erin Condren just arrived Friday so I can't wait to start using it!
Top its my Kiki-k and the bottom my Erin Condren both on the week of 5/4 - 5/10.


4. Makeup wide it has been red lipstick no mater what brand and if it is matte better that is my pick me up quick color!

5. And my last favorite thing has been my Herballife shakes. You all have to try them they are awesome! 

So please leave a comment down low and tell me what has been your April favorites

Xoxo
Cyrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment