Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dollar tree haul 5-29-15

Hello my fellow beauty and things friends:

Today I have a Dollar Tree haul to show you all. I love going to the dollar store, but that place to me its dangerous. I always find a bunch of suff. Causing me to overspend.

Makeup wise I ended up getting a blender makeup sponge in the color purple,
and a L.A. colors nail polish in Speckled.


can't wait to try them out.

Then I ended up getting a whole bunch of  washi tapes for my Erin Condren life planner and my Kiki-K.
Yes I joined the planner ban-wagon and I  have to say I really enjoy putting my life in paper I think I have a better control of my life and tasks ( I am so A.D.D. its ridiculous) Plus decorating your planner its very fun. I love crafting my planner pages and having different themes. I'll do a planner blog soon so you all can see what I have been doing.

The last things I got was the rabbit TV thing that was on TV a while long ago. Before Netflix and Hulu showed up. And of course candy not show in the picture because it was eaten before the picture was taken. 

Well that is all I have for my Dollar Tree haul if you would like to see me describing this things follow the link : https://youtu.be/7dIxC2mVmV0 to my YouTube channel where I talk about my crazy day at Dollar Tree.

XO,
Cyrielle



No comments:

Post a Comment