Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Fortune cookie box unboxing

Hello everyone:


Today I have a Fortune Cookie Box Unboxing. I just got it and I am excited to share my box with you. This is for no mean me bragging about the box is just me trying to share with you the joy it brings me to get makeup and or new scented items. Leave me comments or show me pictures of yours newest things it is always fun to see those goodies!


So as we can see already it looks like it is Peter pan related, It smells so good it is unbelievable. I like it so far OK lest continue checking the box, I am so excited!! I loved the previous box which was Wonderland!


 Omg that is so cool I am loving this box it looks like it has different items than the Wonderland box.
Look it has a feather like Peter Pan, I will be using it in my planner.
Talking about planner. I have a plan with me Video coming soon I am waiting for June to start a fresh month. 


 whipped lotion

 salt scrub

Lip balm 
Deodorant , which I am a little scared to use, This is not name brand like I am used to using so it will be fun to try.

I love the fortune cookie shaped soap it makes me so happy, an it comes with a fortune that reads "Fairies are much too small to feel more than one thing at a time" That is so lovely. I love the tough  of fairies and mystical creatures. 

I am missing the perfume and the captain hook bath thing I am bad at taking pictures still working on that. But for now go check out Fortune Cookie Box so you can also get a lovely box like mine they are $19.99 every quarter.
I sure can't wait until my next box for now see you all later !


XOXO
Cyrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment